Sigom – Communication strategy
Sigom – Territorial Union of Western France – has been fighting against erosion and flooding within its territory since 1986. It’s also the guarantor of the conservation of natural environments.
In figures, Sigom represents nearly 2,500 km of waterways and 27,500 inhabitants.
Did you know that?
Depending on the weather, a river naturally experiences significant variations in level. Preserving rich natural environments and flood-prone areas also means protecting ourselves from flooding.
I assisted Sigom in its communication strategy, particularly concerning public awareness about flood-prone areas.
- Diagnosis, advice and implementation of the communication plan
- Analysis of the knowledge of Sigom by various target audiences
- Redesign of Sigom’s visual identity
- Conception and creation of their style guide
- Design and writing of communication materials: email signature, press kit, educational panels…